Update 20140110.

by - January 10, 2014

Makes a pace that brings comfort to my heart, as it always has, unchanged.

 Hello , today is my first post of English language in 2014. My English skill still improving now hehe ..... hope I can get excellent grade in my English essay in the final exam. 

My school life was start at last week - 2/1/2014. My 15' years old stress year started at that day. The first two day of school was no any homework wanna we to finish it. But at the third day , the  fourth day , the fifth day ....

.....OMG 


Science , Sejarah , Kemahiran Hidup , Bahasa Melayu ....... all teacher give ours at the same time. But it is not stressful , the GROUP ACTIVITIES is the most pressure in my life !!!! Although ours is in the same class , but the group activities we will separated by teachers ...... WHY!?

Next is the second pressure activities (?) is the co-curriculum. Because I will no any time to update my blog , instagram , weibo and more social web *slapped* . Okay the main factors is lazy to take part *slapped again*. But it is necessarily to attend , because it will effect your PBS marks in your Form 4 classes. 

So ........... I will attend. 

Then , who have follow my Instagram were know about this status about me.

Novel of BM.

My Bahasa Melayu teacher said she use by two hours to finish the novel it has 200 pages+ That means is 100 pages in one hour ? XD Seriously I could not finish it in two hours , my reading speed is too SLOW. I read a novel such as <The legend of sun knight> I want to using a one month ..... or three weeks to finish it. How can I read finish this Novel in two day?! OMG. Hope I can finish it but I feel also can't 

***
Although I am busy in my lesson , but I will not forget my ANIME !!  In 2014 January , I watched some of the animation such as  <ノラガミ - Noragami> , <中二病でも恋がしたい!戀> and <ダンガンロンパ 希望の学園と絶望の高校生 - Danganronpa>. 



<Noragami> is the strongest character voice in this animation. I am crazy about this because all of the character voice are my favorite seiyuu !!!  Oh my gosh !!!!  My love Kamiya and Kaji Yuki !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



The next one is <中二病でも恋がしたい!戀> . It is the second season of <中二病でも恋がしたい!>. Rika-chan is super cutely and her lover - Togashi Yuuta are the kawaii couple /////////// But I prefer Nibutani Shinka the brown and long hair -.- The season two she is the big changes  


After that is <Danganronpa>. It is the fresh theme for me because it is a detective animation (?) like <Conan>. But the story is not same with it. For me , it is the interesting story who interest about detective story. But it have some bloody screen but the animation group had made a special treatment just like the color of blood is change to be pink  ^_^ Don't worry hahaha. 

***

It is 11:15 pm now. I can online more time at Friday because tomorrow is happy Saturday hahaha !!!!!!! But I still want to do my homework and read my novel and revision the lesson for PBS ....  

But ... I will not give up easily because the one year is very fast , time is not waiting for me. I know that , all of this will pass at the future and get relax. As the saying goes , no sweet without sweat. Now I am fighting , then I will get sweet in the future. 

Gambateh ! :D

- E N D - 

You May Also Like

0 comments