Just Simple Update . 07/07/2013

by - July 07, 2013

Hello I am back ! Now I use ENGLISH version to update my blog to improve my English skills . I know my English skill is too bad -__- . Too more BOORKEN ENGLISH ! But I will still to improve it :D . Gambateh neh :D

This week are also too boring in my school -___- . But I very exciting to look forward the anime < Shingeki No Kyojin > :D Recently too love it ! :D ♥ Also love this couple Rivaille x Eren :D I am look forward every Sunday it update the episode 14 ! :D ♥ Although Rivaille's-san appearance rate in < Shingeki No Kyojin > is less QQ , but we all of them are loving him yea :* ♥ He is HANDSOME right ? XD


Next things , is my school . No anything cause at school . LOL have many PBS I want to face it . But all teacher are kindly give we all answer hahaha XD

At last Friday , I was crazy already XD . I always said to my friend at  my class : " Rivaille-san is so
HANDSOME ! Is he handsome right ?!?! " Then my friend face to me like : Are you crazy or idiot ? 

Then I and Alex are crazing in the game called < Minecraft > :D It is a creative game , can build a house or can go to adventure . And we are Minecrafting and Skype :D ! Feel happy when we are attacked by the Zombies / Spiders / Skeleton / or the boomz (?) . I am screaming when I seeing that monsters (?) at Minecraft then Alex also be scared by me when we are Skype hahax XD .

Today Sunday I got a tuition class to make up a missed lesson - - . Sejarah and Geografi . -.- From 12pm to 3pm . So tired today -.- . Then I go to shopping with my parents . I hate  to shopping because it too boring -.- . Then we go to eat steamboat for dinner . Emmm ... it is delicious :D ////


Tomorrow is Monday again . I hope that this week spent fastly . I am looking forward the < Shingeki No Kyojin > Episode 14 Q3O . The couple Rivaille x Eren have appearance this episode yea . 0////0 


The preview of Episode 14 .... QAQ . Eren kick by Rivaille-san  .... Q口QQQQ I saw Mikasa are angry ....... OAO . 

It's just a simple update . :) Goodnight . 

- E N D - 

You May Also Like

0 comments